Tro Pacific Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Imensa Industrial Automation
ABN: 94 168 980 854
ACN: 168 980 854
PO Box 5010
Sunshine Coast MC QLD 4560
Bank Account Details
Account Name: Tro Pacific Holdings Pty Ltd
Account Number: 84 701 7895
The term ‘Tro Pacific Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Imensa Industrial Automation’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Conara Rd Kunda Park. Our ABN is 94 168 980 854. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Electrical Enclosures Australia Terms and Conditions of Use
If you intend to transact through this website (i.e purchase Goods and/or Services) then you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, that you have the power to enter into this agreement and you acknowledge that this agreement creates binding and valid legal obligations upon you.
If you do not agree with or do not wish to accept the Terms and Conditions relating to this website, then please do not use this website. You are also advised that failure to accept our Terms and Conditions may result in your inability to access certain sections of this website.
We are committed to protecting your Privacy in accordance with National Privacy Principles.We also recognize that when you choose to provide us information about yourself that you trust us to act responsibly and in your best interests therefore we have the following policies in place to protect your personal information.
Storing Your Information
Securing Your Information
When making a transaction through this website your information will pass through a secure server using SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. The encryption process ensures that your information can not be read by or altered by outside influences.
Information We Collect
When you request Goods or Services we may collect personal information supplied by you when you complete an online form in order to facilitate the purchase of Goods and/or Services. Such information will enable us to process your transactions efficiently, analyse our website services and enable us to provide a higher level of customer service (which may include informative or promotional activities). We may also collect the following information/tracking data for statistical purposes and to help us understand how to make our website more available and user friendly for you and to measure the success of any advertising activities we may under take:
- Your IP address.
- The date and time of your visits to our website.
- Your clicks and activity on this site.
- The referring site if any through which you clicked through to this site.
- Technical information on browser connections.
Information We Release
We will only release information about you as authorised by yourself, required by law or where required in order for us to provide Goods or Services to yourself e.g to third party suppliers, or delivery companies. Where supplied to such third parties the information provided will only be sufficient for the third party to perform their services and may not be used by them for any other purpose.
We will not release your information for any purpose which you could reasonably expect us not to release the information.
Except as detailed above we do not share, give, sell, rent, or lease information to third parties and your personal information will only be disclosed to those employees within our organisation who have a need to know in order to ensure you are provided with information about our products and Services or to request Goods and Services through this website.
Under the Privacy Act legislation you can ask to see any information we may hold about you and you also have the right to have any inaccuracies in the same corrected by us. We will comply with any such requests to the extent required by the Privacy Act legislation within fourteen (14) days of the receipt of your request.
Our website uses a technology called cookies (a small element of data that our website may send to your computer) that may be used to provide you with specific information of for the purpose of us tracking site usage and traffic. These cookies do not read your hard drive or collect personal information but may be stored on your hard drive to enable our website to recognize you when you return to the same.
If at any time you are on a mailing list of ours then you may request to be removed from the same and we will comply with your request if there is no unsubscribe button provided then please contact us with your request using the Contact Us section of this website.
Returns, Damaged or Defective Goods
Our policy in relation to Returns, Damaged or Defective Goods shall be as specified in our standard Terms and Conditions for the supply of Goods and Services.We shall not accept returns for change of mind or if you make a wrong decision unless due to our negligence or incorrect information supplied by ourselves.
All Goods sold through our website must be installed by a registered electrician or warranties offered may be voided.
Unless otherwise required by law faulty product shall as a first option by us, be replaced by the same product or by an equivalent product.
Where Goods are unavailable from our suppliers and would therefore potentially need to be placed on back order our policy is to first offer you the choice of either an equivalent product or a refund, or to otherwise place you on a supply when available list.
Copyright and Trademarks
The contents of this website are at all times the copyright or trademark property of either ourselves, our suppliers or linked third parties and you may not distribute, reproduce, display, publish any trademark or other content of this web for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written approval of us, our suppliers or linked third parties (each as applicable). Furthermore you agree to indemnify us against any claims, costs, damages or losses incurred by us should you fail to comply with clause.
Advertisers and Linked Sites
The display on our website of any advertiser or the provision of a link to third party websites does not constitute our endorsement of either the advertiser or third party provider or any of their website content or business practices. As we do not have any control of the content of any third party websites, access to such websites is at your sole risk and we recommend that you thoroughly review the terms and conditions of use and the Privacy policies of any third party website immediately you access such a site. We shall accept no liability in regards to any dealings, promotions or activities between yourself and advertisers or third party providers.
Specifications and Information
Specifications and information provided on this website are given in good faith based on our knowledge, experience, or information provided to us by manufacturers and/or suppliers, or derived from sources believed to be accurate at the time the information is received by us, therefore it is recommended if you have any concerns as to the suitability of Goods or Services provided through this website in respective the use of the Goods or Services or their suitability for a particular use that you contact us or seek external professional opinion. You acknowledge and accept that colours of items displayed on the website may not reflect the true and actual colour of such items as this may be affected by external influences such as the quality of images supplied to us for use, or the quality, age or settings on your monitor. If colour is a major factor in your decision making we recommend you contact us before purchase.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Termination of Use
These terms and your access to our website may be terminated by us (at our sole discretion) at any time without notice or any requirement to give you a reason why. In the event of termination under this clause we shall have no liability to you whatsoever (including any consequential or indirect loss you may suffer).